Grand Lake Township has a wonderful baseball field at Twig and the field is about to get better. On October 17, 2017 the Town Board approved the purchase of an electronic scoreboard for the baseball field. The Twig scoreboard is one of four the League has received approval for. The Proctor Area Little League worked hard to get the most bang for the buck by en-listing the following donations:
• Local electrical union providing all electrical sup-plies, labor and project support to install/power all 4 score boards including updating electrical at some of the facilities.
• Local operator union providing all ground work, trenching and efforts to run electrical to scoreboard locations and areas being updated at fields.
• Collective purchase of 4 score boards ultimately saving money by purchasing all in a bulk order.
• Freight provided by Foster trucking picking the score boards up in Kentucky at no cost during a re-turn trip to the Duluth/Superior area.
• Russell Steel providing steel I beams for the score board uprights/framework.
HMI contractors providing the sono-tubes and con-crete work for foundation support of the score boards.